Monday 18 November 2013

Steiner Interview, Kraków, July 2013

Hey Everybody!

The interview for Steiner was definitely an experience! :)
Very positive one!

I was doing a lot of research before and to be honest the amount of negative opinions on internet have pushed me off so much that I decided not go for the interview!! Thank God, the agency rang me to see why I haven't send them some documents yet... and they've managed to convince me to go :) yeeeeeyy!! Thank you Astral! ;)

Please watch the video below, I think I have covered everything in it but if you have any questions of course feel free to e-mail me!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-zDHbwDkmI

One more thing, please do not listen to all those bad comments on internet - I nearly missed a huge oportunaty in my life!! Everone is different, these are all individual experiences, you have to go at least to the interview and see yourself :)

Ciaooo for now!
Gosia :)


No comments:

Post a Comment