Monday 18 November 2013

Introduction... :)

Hello Everbody!! :)

My name is Gosia and I'm from Poland.
All my friends and family will tell you that I've been dying to do this for years -I always wanted to travel the world!
When I was 19 I've moved to Ireland, you know, just for one year to learn English and to earn bit of money to go to places that I've never seen before... and you know what? I've settled there so well that 9 years later I was still living in Ireland! Hahaha :) Oh I love that place - it's my second home now!
I worked there in bars and restaurants, then as a receptionist at a private clinic, then I became a medical secretary...  so I was doing pret
ty well for myself. But one day I've realised that there must be so much more out there. I liked my job but I felt that's not what I was made for!

How amazing would it be to have a passion for your job like in 100% so it doesn't feel like a job? We are spending most of our time in work so I said I need to enjoy it fully!!

And you know, it took me 2 years of searching what my trough passion was... but believe me - it was so worth it!! :) I met some AMAZING people along the way who have helped me to be where I am right now...

I am a massage therapist, I love what I do, I have huge interest in the holistic world, I love the Universe and I belive in magic :)

Thank you for joining me,
Enjoy the read...

Love,
Gosia

No comments:

Post a Comment