Thursday 21 November 2013

Details Day...


Every Thursday is a day of details for students who have completed their training. One of the girls said one day it's like a Christmas Day :-) It really is... 

Very very exciting!!! :-) Loads of positive energy and loads of happiness :-)

Well, my time at the Academy is over too, for now any way :-) 

Ladies and Gentleman, please let me introduce you to my beautiful Crystal Serenity... my new home for the next 9 months :-) 

 


Joining her on the 24th of November 2013... in 3 days time!!! :-)

Felling blest and very thankful...

I will stay in touch as much as possible!
Would like to wish you all very best!! Enjoy every minute of this experience! :-)

Love,
Gosia. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gosia

    Thanks for the information you have given about the Steiner interview and training. I am thinking about applying to become a therapist with Steiner once I complete my level 3. What has your experience on the actual ship been like?

    Thanks

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete