Monday 18 November 2013

I made it!! :)

Week and a half later I got a phone call that I've made the cut for the Academy!! :)

Ah the excitment and all the emotions runnig trough my mind!! It was pretty amazing feeling! :) My facebook went on fire within few minutes and phone calls were not ending for the rest of the afternoon...

It is a huge step to take, you are suppose to leave your family for months and months, some of us are leaving boyfriends, girlfriends... it's a lot. And it takes time for it to settle in well in your head before you do it. It took me and my boyfriend months before I even went for the interview... but because I have the best boyfriend in the world, who is super suportive and wants me to follow my dream as much as I want him to follow his, he made it so much easier for me :) Thank You Cherie!!



No comments:

Post a Comment