Thursday 21 November 2013

Stay Positive :-)

Very very important to surround yourself with strong and positive people. You will come across sooooo many different personalities...

People do complain about a lot of things but they forget to appreciate what day have... 

I know I've said it in my first video that the training takes 3 weeks - but that's what I heard... Well it's not exactly like that. It might take up to 12 weeks, which is very rare but it happens. I happened to be in the training in the quiest season and it took me 6 weeks before I got my ship details - but I didn't complain! I was happy to have a chance to go over everything again, to improve my therapies, to have time to get more knowledge about products I will be working with, I could practice my SPA tours. I even got a chance to carry a 20mins long seminar with two of my other friends!! :) 

Believe me I used to shake when it was coming to public speaking! :) and here we did so well! 
So if you happen to be in the Academy a bit longer use that time to your advantage! :)

Steiner gives you great opportunities and great tools to work with and it's only up to you what you are going to do with it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment